Fly Tying
vicrider

CDC Swap

*************** SWAP IS FULL *****************

Only requirement is CDC in the tie somewhere. I've used it as tail in small buggers, a lot of emergers, small dries, and even as wound hackle. Let's see the variety that we can come up with. I've used both feathers and puffs and each have their place.

Okay, since there are a couple of swaps ending the Jan. 30th I can push this out to Feb. 8th as last day to mail. If we get them in earlier I'll get them out earlier. If that works for everyone great, if not let me know. Instead of listing what you tie (you can if you want) let's just keep it any tie with CDC. We'll wait to see how many sign in in next few days to say whether one or two are required.

To save a lot of PMs and knowing the witness protection program has lost track of me anyway...

Nick Szabo

PO Box 361

Cheyenne OK 73628

Swapmeister...

1. natedubay...Received

2. mybadhabit...Received

3. atxdiscgolfer...Received

4. netabrookie...Received

5. DavidHE........Received

6. Fletchfishes...Received

7. fishbobnelson...Received

8. DavidR.............Received

9. jburge.............Received

10. SullyTM.........Received

11. Chase Creek...Received

12. gunpowderleader...Received

I'm in. I am curious about the due date because I always write it down in my little notebook so that I don't forget.

gunpowderleader, you're in the last spot. I'm going to risk the wrath of the leaders and put you in there even tho there is a post requirement but it should be known I invited you over from another board and will vouch for your quality and making the deadlines. Once again, you choose anything you like but must have a CDC theme. The requirement is for 12 flies, you get 12 back but not your own. If you're fast and have too much time on your hands like I do some of us try to get an extra in there if time allows and usually get more than 12 back. Some we're lucky they have the time to get'er done but have some great quality tiers on here, most much better than me but no one tries harder than I do. Old tired hands coming back to tying a year ago from done nothing but jigs for years just don't get the quality I did years ago, but the fish have accepted them so I don't complain.