Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - Simplejack

The handgun is for those patterns that get away from you. They start getting too wild, you just gotta put them down !!!

I was wondering about the handgun myself. I am protective of my hooks also, but not that protective....well, maybe I am, because I have a 12 gauge within reach.....

Its a computer desk, where is your stuff, or do you fish with the bare hooks? Not that bare hooks don't sometimes work, but usually we have a bit more than that. You have taken minimalist to a new level.

Another proud moment on FTB just got sunk.

Guns, glass table tops, and hooks are a recipe for disaster.

Get rid of the gun, and clutter the desk with materials and other junk you will find on all tying tables.

My monitor is covered in stuff can hardly see the pics on mine, must be a new computer to along with desk and hooks. gun looks like a toy

The handgun is for those patterns that get away from you. They start getting too wild, you just gotta put them down !!!

Hahahahaha classic, 'screw you married wings! Blam blam blam!’

that is defiantly to neat and clean to be a fly tying station. you need clutter lots of it. I do like the hand gun for fending of interuptions

I was wondering why there aren't more guns ? ! I have a fly tying station in my armory room. Well,,,it's practically an armory room. Never know when a revolution might come to you door and you need a couple mo' minutes because you are one Adams dry fly short !!!!

The Glock 19 is for people who disturb me while I'm tying flies.

I took the picture because I am selling some hooks and It's also my fly tying work station, so I figured I would just post it since it's all tidy. I will post another pic once it's all messy. I keep everything inside neat little craft boxes smile.png

Shotguns in the closet wink.png

little one is in my back pocket lol