Fly Tying
rockworm

Fourth Annual Evolution Swap

Unless you live outside the USA, let me know and I will send you a small patch of the possum to use. It is a true dream to work with, and has a fabulous color.

I sure hope Joseph, James and Paul will have no problem altering their patterns to match the colour of Tasmanian possum.

Thanks you three for being flexible. James- you may want to consider changing your fly's name. It doesn't exactly fit the "Adams" profile any more...

Sjo missed his deadline. So I am bumping him to the end of the queue. Bertgwen- you have 48 hours to submit your pattern based on riffleriversteelheadslayer's.

Rockworm, pm me your address when you get a chance and I will get my versions headed your way.

Unless you live outside the USA, let me know and I will send you a small patch of the possum to use. It is a true dream to work with, and has a fabulous color.

I would like to try it out.

So sorry I missed my deadline. I've been ill for some days and been sleeping more then being awake, that's why I didn't visit my computer for some time. My chain off evo's is broken now, so sad!

Good luck to you all, this is a terrific swap!

Sjo

I am sorry to hear you have not been well. Since you missed your deadline I have moved you to supernumerary position. This means you will have the opportunity to fill in for any swapper who cannot fulfill his obligations in a timely fashion. So it is still possible you can participate in your fourth Evo Swap. I also will be sad to lose you this year.

Get well soon, my friend.

OK- this really bugs me! Sjo is sad to miss his fourth Evo Swap. I am sad because I bumped a guy who was too ill to get his pattern in on time. I feel like a louse! Is there anything we can do to make things better? Maybe this year we could have thirteen swappers? I want to hear from the rest of you. Is there anyone too superstitious to be one of the Evo Thirteen?