Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Fly Tying Bench - TheWhispering1

I don't know about "too" tidy ... but that does look "unused". Very nice set up, all the bells and whistles on the vise, all the foam punches on the left ... very nice, indeed.

Very nice tying room indeed. Every time I see a nice and neat tying room I get somewhat 'down' on my self for not keep mine as 'tidy'. I need to tidy up for certain. Have a HVAC project about to need this to happen as access to the AC unit is through a door(access door) from the den. - which id blocked with crap lined up in front of it.

Nice room FTF.

BCT

I don't know about "too" tidy ... but that does look "unused". Very nice set up, all the bells and whistles on the vise, all the foam punches on the left ... very nice, indeed.

Speaking of foam punches...How exactly are those made?

Those punches he's got ... those are "store bought". If you have really good wood and metal working skills, you could probably make your own ... but they are available for purchase.

Do you use the feathers from the turkey and peacock skins, or are they just decoration?