Fly Tying
m_grieb

Trout Creations

Piker20, im thinking ill leave you out of this one. Haha of course! Youre in.

Thanks for joining guys, I am really excited for this one.

Thats a great idea. Im hoping it will fill though. I may just cap it at 10 and we would just have to tie ten flies. Not sure yet, ill let this swap cook for a couple more days. Josephcsylvia definitely expect a swap like that in the future. Like i said, i plan on hosting swaps regularly from now on.

I'll play if you decide to go beyond the 6 ... Need some thinking time for a pattern that might be acceptable.

I'm in. Being outside the USA, I'll need a longer turn around time. It can take up to 3 weeks in mail. If a problem let me know.

I'm in. Work will just have to go on the back burner for a few hours so that I can flip through my little red notebook and decide on which "trout creation" I will tie. I am willingly divulging a classified top secret trout fly recipe so everyone involved in this swap has a duty to not disclose this information at any cost.

All joking aside, I will come up with something that might give a trout or two a sore lip.

Thanks and Take Care,

Tony

I would like to join. Wasn't going to as I have a lot of upcoming work but I just gotta have one of the mad fins (Adam) flies and the fly will be one that I caught my biggest brook trout on. I've only caught a handful of brookies but from what I know this one was a good one.