Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Trampus

Mourning

Flytying is something that brings people from all walks of life together, we speak a special language, even if the rest of the world thinks we are nerds! Gonna be tuff doing the normal things! You hang in there buddy! Try to enjoy your trip!

I'm sitting here trying to think of something to say but I can't seem to find any words. Forty years speaks volumes about you and your wife. Sorry for your loss.

We're a little past 40 years and I'd be devastated if I lost my wife. I can only say that I'm hoping you recover from you loss enough to go on the way she would want you to. You have my sympathy from another cyber friend. Here's hoping your trip coming up goes well and brings you home better able to cope with life with an important part of it gone.

So sorry you lost your life partner.

I hugged a friend yesterday at his 43 year old wife's funeral yesterday.

He reminded me to appreciate what I have still everyday as well.

You will have excuse me I have to go find that women and love her up!

I hope that your trip goes well. You will be crying through most of it i guess. That is a good thing...It means you did truly care. But now you have to find a way in your own heart to live through the loss. It is a long hard struggle. Those that make it live harder and braver. Just never quit trying to LIVE your life. I bet your wife would tell you something similar if she could.

I just read this thread why, not important. I can't say more than what has already been said. As long she is in your heart, she will always be with you. So a toast to Trampus and his soulmate.