Fly Tying
flytire

January Flies from the Vise

Ha ha ha ... Now, THAT'S a spider! You'll have to serve that up next Halloween! I really like the addition of the hackle with the legs.

Hazathor ... Great idea ! I love it ... now if I can only find a way to get them out of the amber !!!

On another note ... Here's the two toned spiders, Bo:

And I don't fish anything like this very often, but I love the look of biot legs and tails.

Official name: "Sassy&Chic - Instant Nail Glue"

Smells just like CA super glue. Works like it, too. A dollar @ Dollar Tree.

Last one of the set for me.

Certainly like the form on this one, colors too. Lake DeSMet rainbows & cuts & others would LUNCH these all day...

Honestly, Bo, it feels like one piece of foam. Cuts the same, feels flexible ... try it, I think you'll like it. I've been using glued foam for a long time.

Last one of the set for me

I wish I had deer hair that spun that nicely.

Looks good, man!

Thank you it is some mighty fine deer hair, some sucker on here sold it to me cheap can't remember who... made a great match for my dubbing and fibres from the fly tyers dungeon.

post-37956-0-18331400-1484961092_thumb.jpg 3 double bead bugger nymphs size #6 , 1 double bead bunny streamer size #8, 3 bibio variants size #12, 3 white midge size #12 ,

2 black deer hair caddis size #12, 1 rainbow scud size 14, 1 zebra midge variant size #14,1 retro... carp cruncher size 3/0.

Norm,

If you are going to the San Juan river try these. have a customer that says his guide recommends these.sz 20-26 pheasant tail and white z-lon

post-624-0-75326200-1484998572_thumb.jpg