Fly Tying
flytire

It could be yours for.....

You guys talking ground clearance don't realize it probably has complete air suspension and can be controlled for any road surfaces. A friend has a small truck and it always startles people when he sets it down on the ground. Full air suspension. Would kind of scare me, especially in cold climates since I never got more than a year out of air lift shocks on my trucks. Every bike night in the big cities there were a few bikes with air suspension that just set it down on the frame after then got off. No kickstand at all.

Yea I'm sure it does Nick, and it would be quite capable of driving on most roads, though it would probably be pretty boring if you did it legally.

yeah, could you really get your money's worth out of it, though? Can't really take it out and put it through the paces much.

do you know how much hackle I could buy for 18.5 million if I had it? I doubt I would spend that amount on anything like that just for me...did make me wonder what I'd do with that much cash and I think the local soup kitchen would get an overhaul and we would finally have a veterans center. I'm willing to bet I could find a lot of things I wouldn't feel guilty about spending a huge wad of cash on and still end up with too much hackle...