Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

Have you been stimulated!

We got ours ten days ago, as I posted.  Yesterday, we got our notice that we're furloughed, up to 60 days.

Fortunately, we maintain our seniority and insurances while we're out.  So, I now have time to do all kinds of things around the house ... and a little extra money to do them.

Took us a lot longer than I thought it should but they popped up in our bank acc'ts today. Wife and I both got one. Don't have any plans for it except it will probably go to help out the kids before all this over. Still nice to see money come in like that. With everyone chomping at the bit to race right out and make as if things were normal again this is going to be an incentive to push them right past any "shelter in place" rules. Maybe it's what we need for herd immunity but doesn't help us old folks who don't make it through long enough to build up antibodies. 

Finally got my check on Thursday. Would be nice to actually buy something fun with it, but going to do the adult thing and plan to use all of it to just about pay off a credit card bill that has about $1500 left on it. That will free up an extra $50 per week so I can work on paying off the other CC bill faster and get out from under cc debt soon.