Fly Tying
WWKimba

Beginner/Intermediate Tier - Fly Swap #5 - Terrestrials - This swap is full! - Final part of the series

@jvmills, @WWKimba

jv, you are more than welcome to take my place, if its all the same to everyone else.  This past week I picked up a big client, so I'll be pretty busy the next two or three weeks training/picking up the built up slack (not to mention the flies I'm behind on for family and friends).  Just let me know if that's agreeable to all. 

OK with me niveker.  I'll PM jv and see if this flies (pun in tended!) with him and let you know.  Good luck with your client and knock his socks off!

Kim

Finally got my materials. Going to tie up some moodah poodahs. Hope this one fits the topic. Ive seen it listed everywhere from a general attractor, to cicada, to moth to partially submerged hopper. Excited to see what everyone is tying. 

psycho, this pattern would work in SEVERAL different themed swaps - as it will here.  Tie it black/brown (for a cricket) or tan/yellow/olive for a hopper.  I look forward to seeing you choice!

Kim

Rainy day, couldn't work on the boat, so I sat down to tie these guys in one go (minus a tea break). I'll get them mailed Monday.

20210312_183819.jpg

I got some fat juicy ants from Johnw1986 in todays mail.  Glad I'm not a fish and wasn't hungry!

Kim