Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Poopdeck

Lawn art

15 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

I’m right there with ya but wheezy out voted us 2 (us) to 1 (her). I don’t know how she does it.  The pliers are HF mini pliers that costs 2 or 3 bucks.  Cut off one handle and weld them open.

it’s growing on me. Wheezy let’s me throw my junk in the flower beds so if a little spray paint makes her happy than everybody is happy. 

I'd like to change my vote to whatever Wheezy wants. She in charge, it's her garden.

Damn, she did it again. She’s in charge but it’s my garden. Just don’t tell her I said that. 

It is. I picked up a bucket full a couple weeks ago when we launched the boat off the bank next to a railroad track. I think I’ll make some grasshoppers next.

Rock duck or maybe rock goose. I was going to paint the base, neck and legs but decided to ponder over adding cattails or not. Hmmmmmmm

957EBA63-0C17-4263-8D44-0D4B4B4F7A8F.jpeg

I was surprised how hard one of these landscape rocks was but it was simple with a hammer drill and a masonry bit. Definitely need a hammer drill.