Fly Tying
vicrider

NOTE for Swapmeisters

One of the responsibilities of running is keeping up to date on arrivals. Since the board is kinky and doesn't let us jump around pages like it should it is the responsibility of the person running the swap to open the front page and let us know when flies come in. When we don't save a tracking # or it shows arrival but no acknowledgement on front page of members in swap it worries the sender. Let's make a habit to keep up on this notification.

On 1/16/2023 at 9:12 PM, vicrider said:

One of the responsibilities of running is keeping up to date on arrivals. Since the board is kinky and doesn't let us jump around pages like it should it is the responsibility of the person running the swap to open the front page and let us know when flies come in. When we don't save a tracking # or it shows arrival but no acknowledgement on front page of members in swap it worries the sender. Let's make a habit to keep up on this notification.

Do mean by any chance hinky? 

2 hours ago, Sandan said:

by any chance hinky?

Sandan, you know how those old bikers are I think he likes kinky. I'm not judging 😁

6 minutes ago, cphubert said:

Sandan, you know how those old bikers are I think he likes kinky. I'm not judging 😁

No,no judgment. I get it about those "old bikers". Gotta get your thrills however you can, eh? 

When you get too old to make the biker rallies all we left is pictures and memories, and a lot of those are kinky. Yeah, the board is hinky I guess so as not to offend.

Somebody asked me once about running for an office. I said I'd consider except there are way too many pictures out there to even think about it.

24 minutes ago, vicrider said:

me once about running for an office

Nick I'm a retired sailor I thank the lord the masses didn't have cell phones then. 

5 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

Any chance we can get this fixed?  I often want to look back and now we can't access pages that are not listed on the list of swaps page.

not in the foreseeable future

try this for now

Click on page numbers not working ? - Site Help and Suggestions - Fly Tying (flytyingforum.com)