Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Capt Bob LeMay

Moderator or Administrator... small problem

11 hours ago, denduke said:

Can’t expand it on the phone to change it ?

23B09972-4686-41DE-8632-45863184E45A.jpeg

Scroll to the right within the box

On 3/16/2023 at 11:05 AM, denduke said:

I wanted to see page 32?   Navigation is a joke.  Prev and next don’t work, entering page numbers don’t work, searches don’t work.  Everything gets buried and  inaccessible anymore.  I’ve given up.  If anyone cares to follow my stuff and have a conversation about anything you need to register at NAFF and say goodbye to this joke.  

40F0E556-8C06-4D62-8467-ECF848A6C953.jpeg

You should ask for your money back, I would, double.

There used to be paid sponsors on this site but people bad mouthed them on the site so much (no class) that they all pulled out. Now the whole thing is paid for by the owner. It's expensive to run a web site but free to us. People even bad mouth him as they use his site for free.

We all do the best we can.

Back in 2002ish  I asked Smalliehunter to unregister me cuz lotta gay talk, in jest I think, and stunk up the place and I got mad.  I was just gonna lurk.   Didn’t happen I was locked out for 2 years.   Clicked on it one day and was back in.   This place was the Schnitz back then. I missed it.   Pattern Database, etc.  Ever notice most all the players change every 6 months or less in these forums? I come and go.  Sorry for my static.  Frustrated and sad at what is happening.  

1 hour ago, denduke said:

Ever notice most all the players change every 6 months or less in these forums?

Not even close to being true. As someone with access to the actual data in the admin panel I can tell you the majority of people that post and are regulars here have been here for an average of 8+ yrs with some much longer than that.

10 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

regulars here have been here for an average of 8+ yrs

Damn I'm below average again!

If the voices in my head switch every 6 months ... does that count as a change on this site?

23 hours ago, mikechell said:

If the voices in my head switch every 6 months ... does that count as a change on this site?

That depends, do they ever switch back?

It gets confusing.  After a while, I just know they've changed because of the suggestions being made.  Hard to tell who is who in there, anymore !!!