Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Quills-R-Us Swap Flies are in the return mail

I really regret this but I need to drop. I've been having a horrible time with my health.  I have some of the flies done and was hoping to finish them up this weekend.  That didn't happen.

cencal, I know you're going through some tough times but keep it together and we'll miss the quality of ties you've done for past swaps. When able to join back in a swap again and you'll be more than welcome.

Nick

cencalfly, your health and well-being are number one. I hope you are on the mend, keep in touch.

Chris.

Cencalfly, no one understands having a health setback more than me.  Sorry you have to drop, your flies will be missed.  There will be other swaps.  Take care of yourself and Tight Lines.🐟😎

There is a fundraiser on line for a fellow fly tyer, "Fliesforrich, Lets Help Him Get New Lungs.  With your permission, I would like to use the extras for that.

Bob, save my return envelope for future use and donate all my flies to the fund raiser. I have more than I'll ever use anyway now. Love to see other's work but his problems are more important than my looking at them and then storing them.

Nick

15 hours ago, vicrider said:

Bob, save my return envelope for future use and donate all my flies to the fund raiser.

ditto Bob, I like the idea of helping someone. If you can just post a picture of the swap set for me, if not that's ok also.

Chris