Fly Tying
WWKimba

Kermit Swap -CANCELLED

Hey, like I've said before - sometimes life just gets in the way of a good swap!

Kim

I'm pretty well tied up till after September possibly mid-October with family. Haven't been able to wet a line either, the only tying has been a few for the challenge thread.

A fly tyer that's "all tied up"!  I like it!!😄  You know me, there'll be another swap down the line and thanks for letting me know.

Kim   

You mean that you do NOT have every tying material known to man and woman😶!  Everyone has their own tying niche and you ow NO apologies for it my friend!  Maybe we can hook-up on the next swap.

Kim

Hoping that we would get more with an extra week.  I'll call this 1 way or the other on Monday (11th).  Thanks for checking in with me.

Kim

Kim, I hate to throw cold water on this swap but I'm going to have to drop and sorry it didn't build up for you. I've had so many health problems of late and now we have a guest in our spare room (fly tying room) for awhile. I am on a bunch of junk to keep me going and hopefully get me back to some shade of normal again they have my fingers twitching and hands shaky like I'm not used to. Takes me longer to type since I hit wrong keys and have to back up and I'm normally a fast typer. Again, sorry.

Nick