Fly Tying
WWKimba

Kermit Swap -CANCELLED

Someday we'll find it/ The rainbow connection/ The Lovers, the Dreamers, and me. - Kermit the Frog

Well I'm FINALLY BACK!  Heading in to the doctor to get my new prescription for glasses after the eye surgeries.  Had a bit of a complication that delayed my return (has anyone ever heard of a cold sore on the eye!) but I'm now ready to hit the road and start hosting swaps again.

By my crazy title I think you've guessed the theme  FROG patterns!  Unlike me the fish will eat EVERYTHING on the frog, not just the legs.

Registration will close Monday, September 4th or when we reach 12 registrants.  The flies will be due by Wednesday, September 20th.

As with all my swaps this swap is open to ALL level tyers and newer tyers are MOST WELCOME!  If you fall into this category OR are new to swaps, please let me know as I can provide additional assistance to to make your swap tying experience a great one!

The checklist of what you need to send me: - your flies WITH toe tags (including your screen name and name of pattern), - your fly swap box (again with your screen name on it - getting 5 Altoids boxes without names can be CHALLENGING!), a SASE (so I can send you your set of flies back), and your sending envelope.  I do accept money  or check to cover return postage -if you don't have enough postage stamps.

Lastly - HAVE FUN!!  

1 -Chasing_Tails - Gurgler Frog

2 - Bryon Anderson - STP Frog

3 - vicrider

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

9 - 

10 - 

11 - 

12 - 

Glad to see you posting and hosting again Kim, I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. 

Unfortunately, I too am getting ready to move, so will have to sit this one out. 

Sounds good and good luck with your moves!  I appreciate the good wishes, Thanks!

_Tails and Bryon you are both in with your chosen patterns and Woodenlegs just let me know so I can reserve a spot for you.

It's good to be back.

Kim

My book is just about ready to be written, just waiting for ~a dozen books to come in through interlibrary loan.  Now if I can bottle up what keeps passing through this otherwise empty head of mine!

Put me in coach...Put me in. Been waiting for a reason to get back to the vise, my personal vice. I'll work something out but need to order a few materials and will get right on that. 

Darrell, where you moving too? My daughter just came back from several years in Oregon because of high prices in housing that doubled in time she was there, crime and tent cities, and general living conditions. She was not one of the best for making friends and that hurt too. Now she's back here with free living helping care for wife's siter for awhile with a new job paying almost as well as she got in Oregon and has built in family and friends for support. 

Thanks Tom.  The only bad thing that happened is my eyesight is better!  Now i have to come up with a different excuse for my ugly ties!

Kim