Fly Tying
Crotalus

Casting for Recovery Donations-COMPLETED

Ok joe I got mine done and I will send them with with the clouser swap flies. I went all out for these I just got the second coat of gloss clear cote enamel on the heads and they are drying. If the water is dirty or if it is couldy these bad boys will be the ones to toss. 14 size 8 buggers on the way soon. This is a great cause Im glad I could help out!!!

My bead head nymphs plus something special for the ladies at CFR plus something for the host will be going out in the morning. :)

Need your addy, I have 7 Olive and 7 black woolies looking for a new home. Thanks for hosting and getting me involvied.

post-3271-1137882459_thumb.jpg

Just ran across this. I take it you need one more tyer, and our choice of patterns? 14 flies to be mailed in? If that's the case you can add my name.

Don

Thanks Redleg, I am also asking for an inexpensive fly box to put the flies in for each participant when they are sent to CFR.

Let me know if you are still in

thanks for the interest

Sure, I'm thinking a Royal Wulff. The lady's aughta like that one even if the fish don't. Plus it's easy for a newby to spot on the water and learn about currents. Have something else in mind too.

Sounds good Redleg, thanks for joining.

Catalpa Joe - i received your flies today, thanks for the extras I am sure that they will be greatly appreciated.