Fly Tying
Crotalus

Casting for Recovery Donations-COMPLETED

yep i got them Redleg, for some reason i never updated the list though

thanks for participating

They are on the way I sent them yesterday with the clouser swap flies :headbang:

Sorry for the delay. Flies went out today. And a couple of extra for the swap master in a separate container.

There are some chernobyl hoppers, black foam spiders, and some royal trudes (I came across the trudes in my travels and thought they'd be something different and fun for them to use). 14 of each and the box.

I received Tieoneon and Troutgeeks' flies today!!! Thanks guys, those were the last two sets. I need to start sorting, collating and photographing now. I also need to work on the label for the boxes and get it approved by Will.

Hopefully i will have everything completed and ready to send to CFR in 2 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who participated and send in some awesome flies, these are gonna knock the ladies socks off!

Thanks for the offer Dave, unfortunately right now i am struggling jsut to get my last two swaps finished. I have a couple of killer work months as well as kids baseball/softball ahead of me so i wont be near my vise too much.

what is the dates for the fishing weekend Id love to hear how things went and maybe see some Pics!!! Keep us updated if you find any time thanks matt :)

I hope to be able to get all the flies sorted and repacked this weekend and sent off to CFR. I will be posting pictures of the sorting process.