Fly Tying

FTOTY Contest - VOTE NOW!!!!!

Great job Guys1 Those flies were awesome. It took me the second time through to realize that you could dbl. click on them to blow them up. I can't even imagine tying a size 32....

That's the most pleasurable half-hour I've had in quite a while! Thanks, everyone, for tying such great flies; and thanks, Will, for putting in yeoman's hours to bring the contest to us!

John

I am still relatively new to the board and I must say......It's great to be involved with all of you guys and gals! There are some truly talented, gifted artists on this forum. It makes me feel honored and privledged to be able to swap tips, stories and flies with you all. Now that I've come back from my tangent. Great ties to all the tiers who entered, well done. :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :thumbup:

James D TB7

:headbang: There were some great ties in this contest. I was glad I was part of it. Thanks Will and all the prize donators for making this happen.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Is it possible to blow these up? SOme of these categories are too close to call, was hoping for a closer look at a few of them

You should be able to double click them Alex but that's as big as they can go. Double clicking should bring em up nice and close though.

I must say voting on these flies was a challenge. When taking everything into account it took some time to go through them.

Awesome job tying everybody!!!! All the flies were awesome, alot I saved a copy of for future reference.

Will, Great photography, everything was worth the wait for sure.

Good luck to all.

Damian

...I haven't voted this much since the last Presidential Election :hyst: My hat is off to everyone! Especially, the organizers :headbang: SullyTM

Great job Will, and to everyone who partiscipated. My only question is, Is there any way to go back and view the catagories after you vote. I just want to see them again

Good job, Will.

Excellent standard of flies,

I'll vote when I get a couple of hours free

Well done all,

Roy