Fly Tying

FTOTY Contest 2nd Round - VOTE NOW!!!

All the flies were awesome- good job to everyone who made it to the second round.

I do have to say that one I voted for was hands down the best fly I've ever seen. I printed it off in color and I have it hanging in my office now- in a frame.

Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

BFR

Just to let everyone know, the voting is going to end Thursday at 9 PM EST.

Keep the votes coming, it is a VERY tight race so far....very exciting. :headbang:

:o I was struck with awe. What a HARD choice.

I do not care who won but, to me, seeing all those flies and the Artsmanship that it took, made my chin hit the floor.

My BEST WISHES to all the Tiers.

Hi Will,

That was a tough decision. You got some really great flies. Good job, everyone! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

UH i did vote the first time.

What do i have to vote now cuz it seems like i already voted??? on what i dunno cuz it says i already voted???

Klaas

Alright guys, the moment of truth. I want to first congradulate all of the category winners. Everyone is aware of the great talent that exists here and to be on top of any of the categories is a something that you should be quite proud of. I also want to thank everyone who participated. This is the 3rd year of this contest and without a great turnout from the members it could not be the tremendous event that it is. Win or lose, I applaude everyone for their effort. So thank you to everyone, I enjoy hosting this contest and I appreciate your participation.

For this 2nd round of voting the booth is set up similar to what you seen during the 1st round. The only difference is this round consists of only one category and the flies that will be seen represent the winner of each category.

In this voting flies from a broad range of sizes and styles will be competing against each other and the winner will be crowned the "2005 Fly Tyer of the Year". Please take your time and examine each fly closely. The fly that you choose should represent what you consider the best tied fly in the contest. It is up to you to decide on the criteria that you will use to judge. I offer no guidelines and that is what makes this contest unique. Instead of "professional" judges I chose to let the community vote for their favorites. Everyone will have their own interpretation of what makes a perfect fly and that is how it should be. With the amount of members we have and with our broad range of background, tying experience and expertise the best fly in the contest will win, I believe that.

Enough rambling, to vote for the 2005 Fly Tyer of the Year CLICK HERE