Fly Tying
steelie

Off to surgery

Good Day All,

Well it is off to surgery tomorrow morning. Long story short; I was the pedestrain in a vehicle pedestrain accident a few months agao. Life has not been the same since, I now really have a affection for the problems that a great many other people such as parapelegics must suffer through. I however hope to be brought back to normal. I will post, but goodness knos how long it will be that I can tie flies again let alone go fly fishing which I have not been able to do since late July. Off course I will update as needed.

Steelie

Steelie,

My normal day to day job outside of raising hackle is in surgical medical research. I wish you the best of luck and hope you understand that what is accomplished via modern medicine in nothing short of miraculous!

We hope to see you back soon!

Mark

I spent several months in a wheelchair a few years back from an auto accident so believe me, I know what you are going through. Keep your chin up, you'll be back on the water again.

GOD SPEED Christopher!!! Im praying for you and your doctor. Im sure that you will be taking me and john and bob out to the flat this summer to show us them secret spots for the biguns!!!!

Good Day,

Here we go...!

Thanks to you all, your kind words are very appreciated!

I will update...

Steelie