Fly Tying
Gregg A

Need a name

Congrats on the soon to be addition to the family! :yahoo:

Brook is a good fishing name for a girl. I don't think trout would be a good middle name though.

We had two boys... if one had been a girl, I'm rather certain we would've went with Sabrina (or "Bree" for short).

Samantha and sabrina were the girls names we picked out! We had two boys! I now have two female beagles named samantha and sabrina (briney). :)

BFR

Wow. Samantha was high on my wife's list, too. However, I knew a Samantha at one point who I didn't like at all so put the nix on using that name.

Samantha and sabrina were the girls names we picked out! We had two boys! I now have two female beagles named samantha and sabrina (briney). :)

my two favorite TV witches

Any way

as a die hard Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy fan I lean towards Fenchurch, call the thing Fenny for short

Don't panic, just remember to bring your towel :thumbsup:

Pauly

Well, I've had 6 kids, both boys and girls. But my wife would never go for naming any of the girls Ann And Phillips. That way, her initials would be "A&P". I have a relative Beverly Ann Rhodes Faragher (BARF).

Any way, congratulations - good times ahead.

My daughter's name is Aubrey Lynn. Our last name is Stacy, so it sounds like she has three names.

My boy is Luke Daniel. Luke because the wife and I could agree on that, and Daniel after my wifes brother.

It's cool to see how people came up with names.

My eldest is named James (Jimmy) Stewart Kasel, after our favorite actor (and WWII pilot).

Youngest is Nathan (Nate) Ervin ... Nathan because we both like it and Ervin after my mom's dad. (Ervin is also my middle name.)

If it was a boy we were going to name it Justin Other. Then the wife figured it out, his name would be Justin Other Grisham. I thought it was pretty cool.

I think Aubry has potential, I like it.

I like chenille and brook. those are 2 nice suggestions.

btw,Does your ol lady know you are asking these guys? :blink:

chrisfish, I kinda let it slip last night that I was seeking information from an outside sourse.

She does like Aubry and Brook. I'm leaning more toward the off names. I like Tanith, after that hot Olympic skater.

If I had a son I'd name him "Boy" since thats all I'd call him - unless it was pretty obvious that he took after me in which case I'd name him Shame-us - since that is most likely what he would do.

If I had a daughter her name would be "My Dad would love any excuse to rip your Head Off" just try moaning that in the back seat of a Chevette.

Congratulations, Gregg. Campbell Marie sounds good to me -- just go with whatever you and your wife are most comfortable with.

--Bill

I used to have a neighbor named Joe - his son was also named Joe, as was the family dog. It created a lot of confusion, but it was fun to watch all three of them scramble for a place to hide when the old lady came to the back door and hollered "JOE." No point to the story, but if you have cats, you might want to consider naming the baby "Kitty," so you can call everybody at the same time.

Looks like we have a winner. Thanks Ben. If this was a contest youd win a toaster or a set of steak knives. We decided on Aubrey Nichole.

Just a few more days. There are come complicatins and major concers, but Carole is holding up pretty good for now.

We named our daughter after my wifes god mother. I loved the name the first time I heard it. Although I thought it was a girly sounding name, Aubrey, the god mother, informed me it was her father's name.

Glad I could help.

For our next child, my wife and I are going to pick two names for a boy and two for a girl. Then, we're going to send out ballots to close family and friends and let them vote on what to name the baby. The ballots will be tallied the day of delivery. My wife thought it was a good way to envolve everyone since our families are scattered all over the country.