Fly Tying
i make flies too

my husband

wonder how she could handle one of those t-rexs they had a video of on TFF??? anyways series youre a lucky @$%#@%^& i wish i could find one like that within high school district range until then ill just tie by myself.

:help: If I cant get this bottle open soon I fear my time here will be short lived. Do not fear seriesofseven, you did not fall in vein, we will avenge you.......unless we cant get this damn top off the bottle soon, then we will say screw it and give up without a fight.[/i]

Nobody worry! I was "talking" with Steve tonight (PM), he was able to open the bottles........trust me!

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Chris

the link never worked! what is going on. we're in northern ireland and i have my husband dragging behind by a chain. he fell and he fell good. he fell for me and since then life has been a struggle... to get some apples from the 60foot apple tree. apart from that everything is great. we just need some fresh apples.

chain??? I see no chain. So here we are in Northern Ireland, the bacon here kicks the crap out of that stuff back home. Americans have the whole bacon thing backwards. no fishing yet but soon we'll be searching for trout.

12:03am Day 17- My worst fear has been confirmed, she has taken her first captive. After reading the last post from seriesofseven it is very clear to me that he is under enemy control and she is now poseing as him in an attempt to get us to come out of hideing where we will be easy pray. One but can only ponder just how many more men that did not have the foresight to hide have fallen to their evil tricks. My time in the bunker is weighing heavy on my mind now. I knew well before hand that this would be a long drawn out battle, so in a hurry to seek cover I stocked the shelter with 200 cases of beer and sealed the door.....but in my haste I forgot that Corona is not a twist top bottle and I left the bottle opener in the draw upstairs :help: If I cant get this bottle open soon I fear my time here will be short lived. Do not fear seriesofseven, you did not fall in vein, we will avenge you.......unless we cant get this damn top off the bottle soon, then we will say screw it and give up without a fight.

want me to call in for our seceret weapon SD....

IPB Image

loose 700 lbs.??? Look at how friggin small my head is compared to her...dude, she's like 950 in that picture. i can't imagine that she's lost any since then.