Fly Tying

FTOTY Contest - Let the Voting Begin!!!

I have only looked, and voted, at 5 of the categories. I want to look at each and every fly. What an amazing job everyone! :headbang:

With such an amazing collection of flies I think I will take my sweet old time voting.

Hey Stony ...... Al wasn't talking to you he was talking to me! :D

My votes are in and all of you that participated did an incredible job. I wish I had just half the patience and abilities you all have. Again... incredible. :thumbup: :clapping:

Mike

Good Day,

We have already received over 3200 votes!

That is an average of nearly 400 votes per hour! Wow! And now we only have to wait a week... :blink: haha... can you all make it? Haha

Steelie

Great flies in this contest. I too had to get pretty nit-picky (heads and loose threads and too much tail dressing) in order to decide the best of the best in some of the categories. Only in two of the categories was it a slam dunk-at least for my eyes. It was fun voting. Great contest. Some of the more creative tyers blew me away with thier creations!Good pics too and a bamboo rod as a prize? Wow!

FlyMaker

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME FLIES... :D AND TO WILL :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: MAN YOU :headbang: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS.......

this is a great contest.

my hat is off to all, especially the rookies!

there appears to be a great crop of up and tiers !

very nice photographs also.

everyone is a winner!

Done Voting. That took some time.

I am absolutely amazed at the skill all of the tiers exhibit. The creativity is just unparralled. What great ideas.

I wish I could have voted for everybody.

Hey what a great collection of flies!!! It took quite awhile since I wanted to make sure I had a good look at all of the at least once.

I have to agree with Al, when it came down to the crunch, how the head was finished became the deciding factor in about 75% of the choices I made.

Well done all of you! :)