Fly Tying
Ribs1

Fly Tyers Dungeon

Hey Guys,

I made an order with these guys almost a month ago. I still have not received my order and I have emailed twice with no response. Anybody know whats going on with these guys?

If I don't get a response from them in a few days I will have to open a paypal dispute.

What's up with this?

Does anyone have a phone number for them?

Thanks

Good Day,

Hey Ribs1! I, as well as a few others from this forum, have made several orders with the FTD in the past, and most likely in the future too. What you are experiencing is not uncommon. Now someone like Ridderbos may be better able to confirm this, but FTD is essentailly an at home business. It is a small operation with just a very few folks making and dying the materials themselves which takes time. Be patient, it will get to you. 3-4 weeks is not at all uncommon in my experience, but it is worth it for the cost of materials!

Steelie

I have ordered from them a number of times and the only time I did not receive something I was supposed to get was some free stuff they were going to donate to a boy scout troup a few years ago. I like their materials but I can't say much for their customer service. While they are usually good, every once in a while I hear from a friend that they are experiencing "anxiety" in dealing with them.

I've ordered from them 6 or 7 times, and never had a problem. Some of the orders arrived very fast, some not so fast, but not slow enough to cause concern. They have some unique products, and will keep ordering from them.

I have made 7 or 8 orders form them their shipping is slow!!!!!!!!!!! but the product is the worlds best!!! always worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had the same expierience. BTW what are some of your favorite materials from them? I like the Kling On. Really close to Z-lon but a lot cheaper.

What do you use the kling -on yarn for

I got the box off stuff they have at chirstmas time

pices are great but I known the shipping time is SLOW

they are a member here

will buy from them again

,but if you need the stuff fast :dunno:

FC

Good Day,

Hey FC - The kling on is good trailing shucks, wing posts, spinner wings....

If you need something fast... well J Stockard is pretty good. But for the price of the materials offered, FTD is hard to beat. Then you forget you ordered... and HEY... look I got a gift! Haha...

Steelie

I gust ordered a bunch of stuff from them also. You really can't beat the price. It is the first time I ordered. I knew that they could be slow, but I am hoping for fast.

Randy

I have only ordered from them once, & it took a while. I ordered the "Skeeter Fuzz" dubbing at Dick Talleur's suggestion. He says it's the same as the "Uncle Dicky Dry Fly Dubbing." It's very fine, it floats, & it is very easy to work with. It almost dubs itself.

Hope you get your stuff from them soon.

BB

IM a month away from running out of golden peacock dubbing So I ordered it today I spent 13 dollars and I have a LOAD of stuff coming!!! I love the mad scientist!

I love there dubbin Peacock, Coarse and wet, and hairs web are all tops in my book!!! There antrons mix well with other dubbin's also great colors. I have every color of H20flash. It is just as good as flashabou only a quarter of the cost!!! some of their other stuff is useful also but I buy all of my dubbin and flash from them. And I can buy hairline direct!!! It is a better deal form the dungeon.