Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mnorton

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OATKA

HEY EVERYONE JOIN ME IN SONG NOW......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OATKA........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......AND MANY MORE

HOPE YOU HAVE VERY GOOD DAY TODAY....

MIKE :D

Happy Birthday Oatka,

For your birthday I thought I would send you a picture of me. enjoy

post-1314-1209582352_thumb.jpg

Conehead

PS: You have to provide you own frame

You guys remembered! You're so thoughtful! :D

Thanks!

I had a good day. Started off working at 4am (normal day) left early to go fishing with new guy Tom Trouerbach (report going on TFF soon) and I caught 5...he caught 2. The fish were just nicer to me since it's my birthday. Then, I had dinner at my parents house. The wife is tucking the kids into bed, they will wiggle free and likely come down stairs with "my tummy hurts" and "I want someone to sleep with me." but, all in all it's been a good day!

Conehead, I hope the bend in your rod is from a snag, otherwise your fish is better than my 5 combined!

Wait, I have a cold Mt. Dew in the fridge....a good end to a good day!

:cheers:

Two - did you get me one of those Jingleheimer reels you saw saturday for a b-day present?

happy B-day buddy

i secretly know that day5 bought you the most beautiful Abel reel for your birthday. bought it up at the michigan show, told me it was just for you, he might be trying to find some trout pictured wrappin paper to wrap it up for you!!!!

Bud

happy B-day buddy

i secretly know that day5 bought you the most beautiful Abel reel for your birthday. bought it up at the michigan show, told me it was just for you, he might be trying to find some trout pictured wrappin paper to wrap it up for you!!!!

Bud

I'll make sure to act surprised when he gives it to me (as long as you send me a Guidry original fly or 3) ;)