Fly Tying
mkankmike

You know you're tying to much when...

When you encourage your girlfriend to go out with the girls so you can stay home and tie with no interruptions.

When you have a custom-made 100% oak (from your own property in IN) fly tying table, but don't have a dinner table...

Before...(just moving in)

P7270002.jpg

Now....

PB150023.jpgEpic fly tying station. I can only hope to have something like that some day!

Can someone tell me what the white panels with the strips on them are. The ones on each side of the desk and on the wall. I want some.

When u think fly tying is better than sex

When you can tie a fly during sex

When you HAVE to tie a fly as foreplay to sex.

This is reminding me of George Castanza.

All you need is a good sandwich, a fly tying vice and sex and you would have the life time trifecta!

Michael

p.s. thank you for resurrecting this thread. I have waisted the better part of my work day reading this thread from start to finish.

You finally get around to cleaning off your fly tying table and move some papers that have been there for a while, only to realize they're your divorce papers.

Well I know that you ARE tying too much when you peel some mylar off a Christmas dollar store display and start sweating because you are afraid that someone saw you do it. scared.gif

Nights later you wake up in a cold sweat because you didn't wipe your finger prints off the display. scared.gifscared.gifnono.gif

And yes, if anyone was wondering, I have done that before, but I did wipe off my fingerprints. laugh.gif

my friend and i did that with orange biots of a birdie at the dollar store :0

Probably already been said but the other day i actually researched buying myself a pet parrot.