Fly Tying

Hey Paul! I am sorry I have to admit this. I forgot about you. :wallbash:

I have been out of my head busy. :jumpy: I received a out of state job offer that I took. I have about two weeks to take care of everything here before I have to be in Moab Utah.

My flies should be there anytime. They were sent out on Mon. :kicking:

Thanks for running this swap! :clapping:

BFR

I have been out of my head busy. :jumpy: I received a out of state job offer that I took. I have about two weeks to take care of everything here before I have to be in Moab Utah.

Congrats on the new job :yahoo: Especially in the current economy. Hope you have a 4 wheel drive truck, from what I've read there is some great off roading to be done there. Not sure about fishing though. There's always Southern Idaho for fishing.

Congrats on the new job Especially in the current economy. Hope you have a 4 wheel drive truck, from what I've read there is some great off roading to be done there. Not sure about fishing though. There's always Southern Idaho for fishing.

Thanks rich5665! I sold my wrangler to my son a year ago. :wallbash: Since I plan on fishing in my spare time( and there is alot of fishing out that.) I can live without the jeep for now.

BFR your flies crawled in today awesome crayfish and thanks for the extra BWOs they rock
Your welcome paul. I'm glad they made it. I will be back out this way for 3 months in the beginning of the year. I have to make the macomb show in march.

BFR

I will be waiting by the mailbox ever so impatiently. :hyst: I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool flies evreyone has tied. I even went so far as to buy a new fly box just for the flies from the swaps I'm participating in. :D

I will be waiting by the mailbox ever so impatiently. :hyst: I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool flies evreyone has tied. I even went so far as to buy a new fly box just for the flies from the swaps I'm participating in. :D

If you get my flies it comes with a fly box. I believe you get one complete set back from one person so everyones set will be different.

ibian is right you will only receive flies from one of the swappers in this swap I have no clue who got whose as I had my buddy that I fish with swap them all around and put them in the envelopes so as to be fair but I ended up with ibian's please when you all post when you get them also include whose flies you received

Looking forward to getting them. :headbang: :headbang:

BFR