Fly Tying

I have a little over 2 dozen flies ready to go, just need the wife to get to staples to get some more shippers.

Is a requirement of the swap that they go in a flybox? Mine are packed in an altoids, but I would be happy to grab a plastic fly box if need be next weekend.

FLIES ARE IN THE MAIL, PUT IN 2 OF MY KILLER PIKE FLIES ALSO, SO WHOEVER GETS THEM KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW............... ITS A SECRET....JK, HAD ALOT OF FUN WITH THIS SWAP.

Is this swap still open and do we still have time to send you our flies??? This would be my first swap to participate in but I enjoy tying warm water and cold. I smallie fish when warm and trout when cold. Please notify me. Thanks

Flyfisher13

My flies are on their way from KY I mailed them from the post office this morning. Should get them Monday but no later than Tuesday.

I just sent out a couple of dozen flies, I didn't toe tag but the altoids box is marked... so just send the box with the flies to the recipient.

Mine have been in the mail for a while now, any news? Sent them air mail.