Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

:headbang: HEADS UP MONTANA BOUND.....BOX IS MOVING ..ONITS WAY TO THE MONTANA BOUND OHIOIAN.....

CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 0309 0330 0000 5103 7211....MAILED 6/19 @9AM.....THANKS GUYS

MIKE :headbang:

Too late now but maybe the next go around, if let's say at every 4th stop possibly, that person emptied the box out on the floor and table and took a picture to see what the contents are looking like would be kinda interesting. Just a thought. OK, so maybe that was a goofy idea...............

received the box today after working yesterday and last night then sleeping half of today. I can't believe this thing, it is great. will try to go through it in the next day or so between working at night and sleeping half the day. thanks for letting me be a part.

one question though. there are big bags with a lot of small bags inside, one item is one of the small bags correct?

Since Day5 is gone I'll answer your question. Yes a small bag is usually considered one item. Unless it has several "larger" things such as tools in it. Then Each tool would be considered an item. Also, say there's a bag with 3 pheasant skins in it, each skin would be an item, not the whole bag. Can't wait till the box comes my way!

IM back had a great trip fishing with my kids lots of crappie and loads of gills! FK did you have to punish any one while I was out?

Glad it was a good trip!

I did have trouble with a certain "Faster Fish". He sent me angry e-mails with lots of explatives and degrading language. He made fun of my age too. So I decided to take away his turn of getting the box. It can now be sent on to the next in line.

Hehehehe NOT REALLY :j_k: :j_k: :whistle: :rolleyes: Everyone was just fine. I'm really excited for the box to get here!

Just a heads up, I don't think the box will move this fast but I'll be gone from tomorrow until July 2nd at trout camp by Higgin's lake. Day5 not sure if you're familiar with it but it's put on by the Kalamazoo valley chapter of trout unlimited. I'm going to be a counselor this year. So if anyone tries to get ahold of me I won't be able to get back to you till thursday. I don't expect it to move that fast but ya never know.

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

8 sullytm.....done

7 futzer..... done

9 brian brown..... done

10 flymaker1........ done

11 nealbo....done

12 Bud G...........done

13 snook....done.

14 will......done

15 saltydog.....done

16 mnorton..... .....done

17 montana bound .....done

18 faster fish.......soon baby soon! back to michigan!

19 rrshs...... Ah the sunrise in tawas is a beautiful site!

20 flykid.....soon! my precious!

I did have trouble with a certain "Faster Fish". He sent me angry e-mails with lots of explatives and degrading language. He made fun of my age too.

I may have been thinking them but I would never type them out.

:devil:

No not yet. I was hoping to have it before the weekend. I am hitting the Ausauble this weekend. And will be out of town till Sunday night. Did it get mailed to me? I recieved no message that it was being sent my way. <_<