Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ibian

Pike Fly Swap

rich5665, Welcome to the swap. I think the whistler will work well; I am even going to try it for the salmon this fall, they should smash it as it flashes on by.

I like them all, What length are they? plus you could always fold them in half. :rolleyes:

I should give you the dimensions on the Altoids tin that I have mine looks a lot bigger than yours.

Your in for sure..which one do you want to tie? and does it have a name?

put me in TBD :headbang:

:headbang: Welcome aboard Paul

Paul--- do a big deer hair. The Rastafarian that I am going to tye is a foam slider. I can do a better photo if you like.

Where in MI are you

Steve

Paul your flies are top notch so tie what you like it's nice to have top water or divers.

Steve, those sliders are huge man :headbang: might even try it for the fall muskie.

Any chance I could join in? Since all my gear has been pinched I could use some cheering up. I'm borrowing some materials etc off a few friends so I should be able to put something interesting together.

Edit: Should be noted that I'm in the UK, but I fish for pike in Scotland on a regular basis. I could certainly put something big and interesting together.

Any chance I could join in? Since all my gear has been pinched I could use some cheering up. I'm borrowing some materials etc off a few friends so I should be able to put something interesting together.

Edit: Should be noted that I'm in the UK, but I fish for pike in Scotland on a regular basis. I could certainly put something big and interesting together.

Machiavelli if it's big and interesting then welcome to the swap. Where in the UK are ya from?

Ian

Machiavelli if it's big and interesting then welcome to the swap. Where in the UK are ya from?

Ian

Heya Ian,

I'm in good ole' Lancashire. I will post a few pics later of what I'm thinking for the fly.

Thanks again mate.