Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ibian

Pike Fly Swap

Paul,

I forgot to thank you for the extras there really nice. I noticed last night that Pauls flies glow in the dark :headbang: :headbang: super cool.

Ian

Quick update I got a PM from tyrite and he got his flies a while ago. They should start to show up state side soon :headbang: Please keep me updated when you get them.

Yes I received them last week what a great bunch of awesome flies!!!!

Thanks to all how participated.

P.S. I really liked the foam head ones!

Thanks tyrie Glan Dayton

Guest rich mc

got mine in illinois today. best swap i have been in with well tied flies and a nice variety thanks to all rich mc

My flies arrived and let me start by saying:

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!

Wow those are some really BIG and Really Awesome looking flies. I was planning on using them this weekend for some Saltwater Fly Fishing in Virginia, but I'm afraid the locals might see them and I'll come back with out my "Awesome, Really Big, I can't believe you guys tied flies that large" Flies.

Very nice work everyone. Ian thank you for hosting this swap was definetly worth the wait. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Now to hide my flies, so my son doesn't see them, he'll want to use them at his fishing around camp in the summer. The lake he fishes is loaded with Pike that would just love to hit everyone of these.

I think I'm going to need a specail fly box just for these....

Received flies yesterday. They look great, thanks everyone.

Great job Ian, thanks for hosting.

Steve

My flies arrived and let me start by saying:

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!

Wow those are some really BIG and Really Awesome looking flies. I was planning on using them this weekend for some Saltwater Fly Fishing in Virginia, but I'm afraid the locals might see them and I'll come back with out my "Awesome, Really Big, I can't believe you guys tied flies that large" Flies.

Very nice work everyone. Ian thank you for hosting this swap was definetly worth the wait. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Now to hide my flies, so my son doesn't see them, he'll want to use them at his fishing around camp in the summer. The lake he fishes is loaded with Pike that would just love to hit everyone of these.

I think I'm going to need a specail fly box just for these....

Same for me got them a few weeks ago.

he said it all they are awsome.