Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ibian

Pike Fly Swap

Any chance I could join in? Since all my gear has been pinched I could use some cheering up. I'm borrowing some materials etc off a few friends so I should be able to put something interesting together.

Edit: Should be noted that I'm in the UK, but I fish for pike in Scotland on a regular basis. I could certainly put something big and interesting together.

Machiavelli if it's big and interesting then welcome to the swap. Where in the UK are ya from?

Ian

Heya Ian,

I'm in good ole' Lancashire. I will post a few pics later of what I'm thinking for the fly.

Thanks again mate.

My family is from Sheffield but I was born in Chesterfield, I'm sure theres a joke there some where.

ibian. My flies are ready I made a mistake making some for a store so I will us them for this swap! I how it dosent mater if some of the flies are different colour.

This is the fly I sent in for last years pike fly contest.

Please send address!

Thanks tyrite

Guest rich mc

got mine figured out, need some more items from the fly shop. should have them done this weekend. biggest fly i've ever tied.rich mc

I decided on a jointed diver its one of my favs for top water Pike but I have to go to the flyshop this weekend and get some more deerhair as I didn't shoot enough orange, yellow, or pink deer thay just don't come in them colors around my house :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

I decided on a jointed diver its one of my favs for top water Pike but I have to go to the flyshop this weekend and get some more deerhair as I didn't shoot enough orange, yellow, or pink deer thay just don't come in them colors around my house :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

lmao :yahoo:

What colors are they sopose to be???

I know your pain I've run out of icelandic pony hair so I'll have to order some more or get some super hair. The icelandic pony hair is nice and long and makes a great streamer.

I send all the flies out yesterday and the in side the package is a post payed envelope!

Sins i was sending the flies in Ontario this is the only was I could do this without sending Money.

tyrite

I send all the flies out yesterday and the in side the package is a post payed envelope!

Sins i was sending the flies in Ontario this is the only was I could do this without sending Money.

tyrite

No problem I'll let you know when I get them.

Paul that's going to get eaten up :headbang: Really nice.

Glad you found some bright colored deer to shoot. I have lots of deer around me but we missed out on the pink ones.

here is the first one that I tied for the swap it glows in the dark also

post-10925-1251867619_thumb.jpg

let me know if this isn't acceptable as I have a few other patterns that I use quite regularly for Pike

Great looking fly.

Colors look good too. I have got to caome hunt were you live. The deer there must be drinking the funny water..

lol

Chance

tyrite, your flies landed yesterday :headbang: really nice of flies great job.

Ian