Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

Just opened my box of flies. Thanks Fishyboy for the great assortment of flies. And thanks BFR for hosting & the extra package of ornaments.

I found a perfect fly (missouri charm) from Bruce! THANX!!!!!!! Wonderfull job.

I found a perfect fly (missouri charm) from Bruce! THANX!!!!!!! Wonderfull job.

Herman, glad you like it. I tied that while sitting next to Mike Radencich who was instructing a class on this pattern, so it was my first ! Happy Holidays

Bruce

I hope Big Daddy Hub dosent isnt the jealous type, as Flyfisher13 tied me some sweet poppin bass bugs from several types of materials. The small mouth should be very nervous. Great flys Santa and we will keep the coals cool in the chimney ;)

Merry Christmas

I just opened my package and Utyer your the man the trout wont stand a chance this year and your mom had the right fly to fill her boxes with Happy Holidays to all

Bruce I hope you put them steelhead flies to good use :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TDeyette Thanks for the great flies, furled leader and fantastic fly box. It ws a great xmas present. Merry Christmas everyone.

I really had to show restraint not to open them last week, wow it was worth the wait.Denis Lamy thank you for a great set of flies I am really looking froward to fishing with them. Your tying is superb!! BFR thanks again for hosting.

Steve B

(fly tryer)

DavidR--

Hope you whack some salmon and steelies !!!!

Santa-- Hoping my present shows up early next week !!!

Happy Holidays to everyone !!!!

I opened a nice set of flies this morning thanks Colonel Mel and Thanks again to BFR for host such an awesome swap. Merry Christmas everyone