Fly Tying
fly tryer

the one you turn to

Got mine today!!WHOOHOO Great work by everyone, and kind of interesting that not many "turn to" a dry fly. Thanks for hosting this one. Fly Tryer.

Glad you like em prof, I don't very often get the chance to fish the dry but will be giving your comparadun a try on the Au Sable in Mi in April'

Steve

(fly tryer)

Mine showed up on Friday :yahoo: fished the pumpkinhead on Sunday and got a real nice hit but never saw what it was. Frank were going to need a material list on that one :headbang:

Package arrived yesterday in The Biggest Little City In The World!!47b20s0.gif

Man, those are some great looking flies!!loveshower.gif

I got mine on Saturday and it certainly wasnt steve's fault for the long delay as they were postmarked 3/23. They must have been in limbo somewhere as Steve's BWOs for my swap got to me rather quickly. Thanks for hosting and give those Canadian posties hell for me!!!

Great set of flys. I used Zydeco girl's prince nymph and got two nice bows and a stubborn golden palimino in this highly pressured bridge and bait pool on a new stream I recently discovered. Despite typically trying to avoid the bait crowd, I just LOOVVVE going in at their parking lot pool and pulling a few fish that have only been refusing their worms and powerbait. Their looks are priceless. Even more priceless are the looks and comments when I release them.

I must admit that I did eat a bow for lunch the other day. hopefully the "Put and take" stockies don't carry the same health warnings as the rest of Pennsylvania native and/or wild fish? (no more than a 4 oz serving per week)

Robert

glad you finally got them, Canada Post is a real pain in the -ss, sorry they took so long

Steve