Fly Tying
atroutbum2

dry fly swap

My #16 BWO's are ready to ship. So I need an addy! Hope you like them, this pattern was succesfull last year for trout and grayling!

Flies are on the wing as we speak...er type. Sent out on the 2nd, lets see just how long it takes to get there, the !@#@3 folks at Canada post said 9 days for shipping to a address in Canada so probably longer to the US. I don't think they have a clue :hyst:

Thanks for hosting, Murray (lykos33)

Might as send the address. I like to tie at least twice as many for a swap as are actually needed, and have 25 tied so far, but ran out of size 16 dry fly hooks. I may just send 15 out of what I have done.

Flies are on the wing as we speak...er type. Sent out on the 2nd, lets see just how long it takes to get there, the !@#@3 folks at Canada post said 9 days for shipping to a address in Canada so probably longer to the US. I don't think they have a clue :hyst:

Thanks for hosting, Murray (lykos33)

I dont want to worry you but the last package i got from canada looked like it was run over by a truck, it ended up about 2mm thick. but it did get here a lot faster than the usual 3-4 week delivery time. I hope they dont run it over this time.

Might as send the address. I like to tie at least twice as many for a swap as are actually needed, and have 25 tied so far, but ran out of size 16 dry fly hooks. I may just send 15 out of what I have done.

Please send me address as well. I am kindda in the same boat. I was just going to send a bunch of renegades was beeten to that...so my stack of dead-chickens is out as well.

I will have an easier time if i put a post-it on my desk calander reminding were they are going and how close it is getting to due date...my form of bass-akward motivation.

Please send me address as well. I am kindda in the same boat. I was just going to send a bunch of renegades was beeten to that...so my stack of dead-chickens is out as well.

I will have an easier time if i put a post-it on my desk calander reminding were they are going and how close it is getting to due date...my form of bass-akward motivation.

Pm sent

I know what you mean about needing motivation, ive had flies tied for 3 swaps sitting on my computer for the last 2 weeks, i finally sent them out today,

Mine went out today, I think it'll take about 2 weeks to get them over the ocean......