Fly Tying
DevinKaradeema

I'm gunna be a daddy

Just got the word today!!!!!! I'm gunna be a dad. due date Dec 11! please pray its a girl.... i dont want to raise another me

ain't gonna be another YOU... they're all different that's for sure. Either way it goes, sit down, shut up, and hold on. Remember that when it comes to ANYTHING that has to do with the baby's arrival, Mom is ALWAYS right. Take that due-date with a grain of salt... babies have a habit of showing up whenever they feel like they're ready.

I'll pray that you have a healthy, happy, loved and adored baby, boy or girl is somewhere down on the list baby-priorities.

Congratulations!! :yahoo:

I definitely know what you mean about raising another you, thats the main thought that kept me single and childless for 40 something years....Congrats on the upcoming addition :thumbup:

Just got the word today!!!!!! I'm gunna be a dad. due date Dec 11! please pray its a girl.... i dont want to raise another me

Congrats ;)

FÉLICITATIONS !!!

My boy was born on December 12, it's a nice period to be be born. ;)

Congrats!!!!!!!! it's not all that bad, although you guys having kids makes me feel OLD!!!!!! Mine are both out of the house, 1 getting married the other divorced and one grand child, who this summer is gonna start fishing with her Papa!!!!!!!! not even three yet and the girl loves WORMS and Minnows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

ain't gonna be another YOU... they're all different that's for sure. Either way it goes, sit down, shut up, and hold on. Remember that when it comes to ANYTHING that has to do with the baby's arrival, Mom is ALWAYS right. Take that due-date with a grain of salt... babies have a habit of showing up whenever they feel like they're ready.

I'll pray that you have a healthy, happy, loved and adored baby, boy or girl is somewhere down on the list baby-priorities.

Congratulations!! :yahoo:

Preach, Bro J! Devin, Congrats! Just became a father of my own last July. Life changing is a gross understatement. It's a wonderful thing, once you place the worries and fears aside long enough to just enjoy the ride!