Fly Tying
BigDaddyHub

SUPER HEX!!

Working on a Panfish box for a Crimson Tide Fan...yuck...but, I'm sending him a few things anyway. Tied this big nasty for the big gills and red eyes. The wings are a bit bulky and may give some tippet frustrations, but I love the profile of this thing in the water. Great when floated for smallies, especially tied in olive and blues for damsels and dragons.

Thank You, Carl. This is a big fly. Really should have gone with a 6 for this one. Gonna tie a few more in a 6 and try one on a 4 for the LMB and Smallies.

Geez, thanks , Ian. <_< :lol:

Thanks, Paul. I thought you might like it! I'll send you a few in the next couple of weeks. I owe you for the hair stacker, man!

Looks like a winner to me. :thumbup:

I hold your comments in high regard, Floyd, thank you. I fell in love with the extended body style after seeing your Double Hex. Tremendous pattern, Floyd.

i like it. i also really like how you can tie it in different color to represent difference bugs!

Working on a Panfish box for a Crimson Tide Fan...yuck...but, I'm sending him a few things anyway. Tied this big nasty for the big gills and red eyes. The wings are a bit bulky and may give some tippet frustrations, but I love the profile of this thing in the water. Great when floated for smallies, especially tied in olive and blues for damsels and dragons.

Cool tie indeed. I look forward to getting this one covered in fish slime. :D