Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Steelhead Pattern Swap

:yahoo: :yahoo: Cencalfly's flies arrived:yahoo: And they were worth the wait, very beautiful!

Thanks everyone for getting the flies to me before the deadline. I will sort them tonight. I have to go to Lake Tahoe tomorrow, so will get them in the mail Saturday morning. Thanks to everyone for being in the swap and thanks for all the extras too.

Bob

:scooter: OK, Flies are in the mail. Took them to my local Post Office this morning. Thanks again to all of you for giving me a great box of flies for my trip to the Rogue River in two weeks. I can't wait to open my fly box and show off all your contributions :yahoo:

Sounds great, Bob, I will be looking forward to seeing them. They are catching steelhead right here in Lewiston, so they will definitely be put to use soon after arrival. I hope you give us a report after your Rogue trip. Your flies are still the only ones that have arrived in my swap.

John

Bob, be sure to fish Horseshoes' dark Spruce Fly around any tree root balls when you're on the Rogue. Should be some early harvest cutts in the area you're going and that's a killer pattern for them. Horsehoes, I'm curious what "bobbin" you got new?

Good luck, Bob. Wish i was back there I'd show you some water.

First off.. Fishybob thanks alot for the swap!!!

salmonid..bobbin post lots of info ..pro/con in comparison of different bobbins..ekrich. Great if you are looking for some personal experiences with retractables etc in bobbins. Check it out.

Bob if you use the spruce and it succeeds to entice them could you let me know?

Bob,

Thanks for hosting.

The flies made it all the way to PA by 10:00 AM today. Good job everyone.

Received mine today as well. :yahoo:

Great set of flies everyone. Thanks Bob for a well run swap.

Received mine in the mail yesterday and what a great looking bunch they are!! Thanks to all who tied and a special thanks to the Host!!

The flies arrived here today. Awesome tying, everybody. :yahoo: I can't wait to get out and get 'em wet. And a big shout-out to the swapmeister for a smooth, enjoyable swap. :headbang:

They arrived!!! Thanks everyone for the great set of flies. They are quality rated. Fishingbobnelson. Thanks for hosting, great idea.