Fly Tying
smokinprice

This morning's session

While waiting for my home made biscuits and gravey, I preped all of these. In al forty popper bodies. I will be sealing them later with four coats of All Purpose Sealer and then they will get four coats of base color before I start the dots. After these I will do another batch of ten size 8s before moving on to some balsa wood poppers. I should be ready for Summer soon!

post-10276-1294003138_thumb.jpg

You got out of bed? I still have my jamies on.

But I did tie up a couple doz #16 Red Ass Ants after dinner. Gratnted, nothin' like Smokinprice, but now I'm whipped.

Thanks guys. It was a long wait for breakfast. Turned out to be brunch. Going to have to talk to the wife about that. :hyst:

Problem for me is that tomorrow I go back to work. Good news is I am now working evenings so I will have some tying time in the morning. Plus the wife works two of those days and with the kids at either school or daycare I will have the whole house to myself.

As cool as that collection of poppers is, I'm more amazed that your wife made breakfast. I wish my wife would make my brunchfast.

As cool as that collection of poppers is, I'm more amazed that your wife made breakfast. I wish my wife would make my brunchfast.

I am lucky in that she likes to cook and she is good at it. It also means that I have packed on the pounds since we first met.