Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Stonefly Swap - Adult or Nymph

glad they starting to float in, I have worked everything out with steel drifter and they should be floating in to everyone. I think the longest should be to Karsten in Australia. I have been out of town most of last week so sorry for lack of contact.

You could have saved everybody a lot of heartburn if you had mailed the flies when you said you were going to, or at least communicated with us. To me, that is part of what goes with running a swap. If you are not willing to put the effort in, then don't host. Needless to say, I won't be joining any more of your swaps or, for a time at least, any at all.

Well, I am glad we are likely to get some flies in return. As for the rest of it, I won't willingly participate in any swaps you are a part of, and am willing to let any swapmiester know my reasons for not joining. You are about as unreliable as anyone I have every swapped with. I tire very easily of people who not only don't honour their responsibilities, but lie about it as well.

Receved flies very good flies very good swap. thanks to all.

IBRB

Well I knew he'd pull through!!! and I can't wait to get my flies!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! I can't wait to see what's coming in the mail! :yahoo: All this waiting is killing me.

Flies arrived today. Fantastic set of flies. Thanks all. :headbang:

My flies finally arrived this evening. Great ties everyone! :headbang: Also, thanks for the hooks Mr. Vegas. I'm glad everything turned out all right.

-bbird

Mine made it across the border and to my hand today. Great job everyone. The hooks were a nice bonus and much appreciated.

Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly tryer

glad to see one over the boarder has made it. As promised I sent hooks for everyone and i assume yours will reach in a day or two. I don't know if it will help but I have all the international declarations. I sent 5 either to canada and Karsten's to Australia.