Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyfishingtaz

last will and testament

Actually the overall damage wasnt too bad. Got a few patches of deer hair (one of which is about equal to 10 patches in length, and 2 wide in black) in green, white, and orange, some big game thread for bass bugs, a new hair packer, latest edition of flytyer mag, n a few packs of marabou feathers. well lets just say I went almost twice over what I was ummm 'promised' to spend. At least I'll have some colorful flies to display at My funeral later this week. :lol:

someone on one of these online fishing sites once said, "My worst fear is that I will die and my wife will sell my fishing stuff for what she thinks I paid for it."

I was active as a Ham Radio operator for 40+ years. My wife's father was also a Ham. I could NEVER sneak a new piece of radio equipement into the house. I found that if she asked about a new item on my desk, I could tell her "Bob loaned it to me for a while."

Discovered that doesn't really work with fly tying items. I just 'fess up and take my beating like a man.

That's one of the few good things about being divorced. I don't have to clear my spending with anybody ... of course, I have next to nothing to spend any way. :bugeyes:

and you will get some free time in the doghouse to tie new flies, i'd say its a 'win win' :lol:

That's one of the few good things about being divorced. I don't have to clear my spending with anybody ... of course, I have next to nothing to spend any way. :bugeyes:

Sadly +1

someone on one of these online fishing sites once said, "My worst fear is that I will die and my wife will sell my fishing stuff for what she thinks I paid for it."

That is so true

Sadly +1

I'm in that same boat but I have to explain to my grand kids why I'm spending their inheritance on what ever I do buy.

Mike

Sadly +1

I'm in that same boat but I have to explain to my grand kids why I'm spending their inheritance on what ever I do buy.

Mike

No explanation required or warranted: "It is your money. Use it when you need it."

Sadly +1

Mike

No explanation required or warranted: "It is your money. Use it when you need it."

In most cases I'd agree. But with my grandkids that doesn't work. :crying:

Mike