Fly Tying
flytyman1

"Project Healing Waters Swap" - Deadline June 30!

Did ya receive my flies yet?

- Dan

:D :D :D

Received your flies today, thanks for being part of the PHWFF fly swap, your donation of flies is appreciated very much and will look great along with all the othre flies that were donated. I only have one person to receive flies from yet, there were quite a few who signed up to give flies that never responded or sent their flies. But thanks to everyone who did respond the fly boxes are looking very nice and will be a nice thank you and appreciation to the vets they are going to. Thanks again for participating, your dontion is appreciated very much!

flytyman1

Is it my flies you're waiting on Glenn? I sent them out on the day our postal strike ended so should be there right quick!

Is it my flies you're waiting on Glenn? I sent them out on the day our postal strike ended so should be there right quick!

Yes, you are the last set of flies I am waiting on. I'll let you know as soon as they arrive!

flytyman1

:D :D :D :D

Received 5 sets of beautifully tied pumpkinkheads today from jhn.knt. Thanks for your generous donation to the PHWFF fly boxes for the vets, they look great in the boxes besides all the flies that were donated for this worthy cause. I'm sure the vets will put them to good use. That now completes all the flies that are going in the boxes. Thank you to all who donated flies for this PHWFF project/event. I'll try to post pictures from the event as I can, and I'll post pictues of the fly boxes as soon I get time. I still have alot of fly tying materials to get ready to give to the vets who are now tying flies. Everyone's support is greatly appreciated, I could not have done this project without all the support that has been given by all of the talented tyers of the Forum! You are all awesome! I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Thank you all, on behalf of myself and PHWFF.

flytyman1

:D :D :D :D

Received 5 sets of beautifully tied pumpkinkheads today from jhn.knt. Thanks for your generous donation to the PHWFF fly boxes for the vets, they look great in the boxes besides all the flies that were donated for this worthy cause. I'm sure the vets will put them to good use. That now completes all the flies that are going in the boxes. Thank you to all who donated flies for this PHWFF project/event. I'll try to post pictures from the event as I can, and I'll post pictues of the fly boxes as soon I get time. I still have alot of fly tying materials to get ready to give to the vets who are now tying flies. Everyone's support is greatly appreciated, I could not have done this project without all the support that has been given by all of the talented tyers of the Forum! You are all awesome! I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Thank you all, on behalf of myself and PHWFF.

flytyman1

Now that I know they've arrived I can breathe a sigh of relief! Cheers.

:huh: :huh:

I got some discouraging news this past Friday. Due to constraints on the amount of people helping out at the event, I will not be able to attend event and help out or give a tying demonstration. The sponsor of the event had already picked the people he wanted to attend and help out, "very disappointing!" Therefore on Saturday I had mailed the fly boxes to the PHWFF coordinator in New York to be handed out at the event. Here are some pictures of the fly boxes going to the veterans at the Spruce Creek, PA event. I will let you all know when they post pictures from the event on the VANY/PHWFF website. There should also be a thank you to the Fly Tying Forum for their donation of flies and boxes to the event on the website also. Here are the pictures of the boxes and flies that all the Forum tyers donated. Thank you all again for your support for this PHWFF swap/donation!

flytyman1

post-29583-0-09752300-1311611807_thumb.jpg

post-29583-0-20578000-1311611989_thumb.jpg