Fly Tying
flytyman1

"Project Healing Waters Swap" - Deadline June 30!

1st post, but I couldn't resist for such a good cause. I'll tie up a doz. parachute adams and a doz. black ghost if that is okay...

1st post, but I couldn't resist for such a good cause. I'll tie up a doz. parachute adams and a doz. black ghost if that is okay...

Thank you for joining in on this PHWFF project, both of those flies would be a nice addition!

flytyman1

:D

Received a dozen nicely tied Brown Wooly Buggers from ikerajala on Saturday. Thanks for supporting this project for the PHWFF vets, the flies look great!

flytyman1

:D :D

Received 2 beautifully tied flies on Tuesday from Chase Creek and an excellent set of Clousers today from Mybadhabit. Thank you gentlemen for helping out with such nice flies for PHWFF. I'm sorry I didn't post earlier this week but I've been away for a few days. Thanks again for your donations, your participation is appreciated greatly!

flytyman1

:) :)

Just a freindly reminder to all those who have signed up to tie flies for this projct, there are only 3 weeks left till flies are due for the PHWFF swap/donation.

flytyman1

Received a buch of Fuzzle Tadpoles from fly_fischa today. Excellent looking flies, should work great! Thanks for supporting PHWFF vets with the flies, your participation is appreciated very much! Thank's again!

flytyman1

I've got mine all done. I tied a dozen Cracklebacks and a dozen biot body Klinkhammers. I'll be out of town until Sunday so I'll mail them first thing Monday morning.

-Mike

Thanks for letting me know they made it flytyman1. I'm sorry I didn't manage to tie more, it's great being able to take part.

Thanks for hosting/making this happen, it's for a great cause.

All the best

Karsten :D

:) :)

Received two excellent sets of flies yesterday from awltoga. The Parachute Adams and Black Ghosts arrived safe and sound. Thanks for your donations and participation in this PHWFF swap/project, the flies look great and are appreciated very much. They will look great along with all the other flies in the boxes for the PHWFF vets. Thanks again!

flytyman1

:)

Received a doz. assorted soft hackles today from NJAllDay. Thanks for your donation and participation in this PHWFF swap/project, it is appreciated very much!

flytyman1

Received 2 dozen beautifully tied flies today from Crackleback. The Cracklebacks and Klinghamers look great! Thanks for your particpation and support for our PHWFF vets.

flytyman1

Received flies today from David McVey and RichMc. Thanks for particpating and donating to this worthy cause, The flies are a very nice addition to the PHWFF fly boxes. Tight lines and God Bless!

flytyman1