Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

I gave up trying to keep track of them after I sent it to you and Bambudday never sent his off to me, he may get a visit from the postal inspector soon though, nothing like mail fraud to wake you up to ones responsibilities. And at the least he will be facing federal criminal charges, it's not like I didn't give him 4 or 5 chances to put them in the mail, it's been over 8 months since I first contacted him and he has done nothing about it so he can face the consequences.

Blane

Paul, when it left me there was still a lot of not so great stuff, but Margaretann and I stuck some cool stuff in there, feel free to clean it up if you'd like I guess so it can fit into the box better.

Blane

I think these boxes have been lost or just not passed on or kept up with, I have contacted Bambudday many times to get him to forward the box to me but to no avail. He hasn't been on the site for months now.

Blane

If the boxs ever show up again i would like to put some things in there..Have been cleaning out and have quite a few things..

I got the box last winter, got some good stuff, put some good stuff back in. I have some stuff i would be happy to share with the rest of the forum if you still need someone to send it to will.

Evan

Ebrant10..Sent you a PM..Will forward it to you as soon as i am finished with it...