Fly Tying
eastern fly

Another Soft Hackle Swap

If this keeps up we may all have them in early and get them back sooner, I kinda like that idea.

Sound good but I dont look for that to happen. Here's my swap entry. Chartreuse Caddis.

Kevin

post-3866-0-96380000-1310949290_thumb.jpg

Sofar I have flies from mybadhabit,rockworm and chase creek. Thanks for the extras. Very nice flies. I hope to get tying info on them. I need to do more soft hackles.

Kevin

Can I get an address, should be done tomarrow night...and want to get them sent before we head north for a week on friday.

Darrin

Can I get an address, should be done tomarrow night...and want to get them sent before we head north for a week on friday.

Darrin

PM sent

Flies are on there way to WV, I'm on my way to NY.....a week and a half with the inlaws....

Bringing the 5' 3wt.....lines to small to hang with and the rod to light to beat anything to bad....

Darrin

Flies are on there way to WV, I'm on my way to NY.....a week and a half with the inlaws....

Bringing the 5' 3wt.....lines to small to hang with and the rod to light to beat anything to bad....

Darrin

Good luck :bugeyes: