Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

The Caddis Fly Invitational

Mine are in the mail tomorrow. They are all tied, but no post office.

I am anxiously awaiting your tale of this trip to the post office. Maybe you'll get the same clerk as before. :lol:

Mine are in the mail tomorrow. They are all tied, but no post office.

I am anxiously awaiting your tale of this trip to the post office. Maybe you'll get the same clerk as before. :lol:

You're evil Bob :lol: pure evil!!! :lol:

Disfrutar de la pesci de la trucha en Mexico

Te estaré esperando en la playa de Cabo B) :lol: B)

Esta vez no lleve puesto el tanga

:o

:(

OR......

"me soit professori, mais ma fille a dit il va comme çaguy truite dit la truite au Mexique est comme euxbob dit alors qu'il vous attendra sur la plagepuis guy truite dit quelque chose de pas missplacing la lanière cette fois"

avez-vous il ?

Je vais à Cuba pour obtenir certains poissons d'allure étrange, si je peux arrêter la plongée en apnée et de prendre des photos d'eux assez longtemps.

Cheers!

If you are trying to figure out what the hell is going on; a brief recap. Several swaps ago Troutguy went to his local post office to send flies to a swap I was hosting. When putting return postage the clerk was not sure I would return the package, especially if I was going to send it from Mexico. Apparently they think California is still part of our Southern Neighbor, much the same as if Maine were still part of Nova Scotia. (betcha didn't know I knew that 'Shoes) So ever since Troutguy and I have had a running joke about mailing me stuff via Tijuana and points south. As far as I can tell both translations are pretty accurate.....I just can't bring myself to have a comeback for the "thong" I remember that word as referring to flip-flop sandals :lol:

Enjoy your snorkeling horseshoes and try to get a few pics while in Cuba... :lol:

Bob the flies are FINALLY in the mail....hope the bandidos don't swipe 'em in route.... :lol:

My comment to Bob "ejoy trout fishing in Mexico" (Should have been pesca not pesci)

Bob said "he will wait on the beach for me in Cabo"

I instructed him "no thong this time"

Bob the Post Office said your should get the flies tomorrow. As you can see I put a lot of postage.post-3361-0-02469300-1329964234_thumb.jpg

Thanks , yes I will. Can't wait.

Enjoy your snorkeling horseshoes and try to get a few pics while in Cuba... :lol:

Bob the flies are FINALLY in the mail....hope the bandidos don't swipe 'em in route.... :lol:

My comment to Bob "ejoy trout fishing in Mexico" (Should have been pesca not pesci)

Bob said "he will wait on the beach for me in Cabo"

I instructed him "no thong this time"

Bob the Post Office said your should get the flies tomorrow. As you can see I put a lot of postage.post-3361-0-02469300-1329964234_thumb.jpg

Yeah....about that one point.....now i have to go pour lemon juice into my mind's eye. Thanks.