Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

The Caddis Fly Invitational

Flies finally went in the mail this morning, should be thee midweek

C

Darn I was in a rush and forgot to add extras. Bob you'll get yours in the sculpin swap! Thanks!

Dan

Picked up jburge's flies today, he also got the first set. I will sort the rest out today and go to the post office in the morning. Thanks to everyone for all the great ties, if you fish with caddis flies you will not be disappointed in this collection.

Heavy nets and tight lines to all,

Fishing Bob B)

Picked up jburge's flies today, he also got the first set.

Woohoo! I'm the lucky guy that gets the first set. Sure helps when the SM lives just up the road :) A fine set of ties by all. Thanks Bob for hosting!

John

Now I have been a SM alot and got some real nice stuff as bonuses but dang I ain't never got lunch I been ripped :lol:

What can I say? I got my timing down right, had some really good sushi with Bob, paid zero postage, and will put some of these flies on the water next week. Tell you what, you make a trip to NorCal and I'll be glad to buy you lunch too. Shoot, you don't even have to host a swap. You shouldn't be deprived as SM :lol:

John