Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
atxdiscgolfer

Tarpon Fly Swap

Well crud. Mine are going to be late. They were back in the mailbox today. :(

I've never had a problem mailing 1st class but they wrote that it needs a parcel rate. I won't be able to get back to the mailbox until Monday. Sorry guys.

If they are here by Wednesday, then I will try and out the flys on Friday but if not i will not be able to send everyones out till Tuesday of next week.

Ok just wanted to update everybody that i just got home and received the last set of flys and will try and get them to post office this evening or tomorrow for sure. Nice selection of flys for Tarpon that i am sure we will be satisfied with.

Got my flies in the mail here at the office today. Thanks for the quality flies guys. They are all well tied and on good hooks. I cant wait to fish them.

I got mine as well. Great flies everyone. Not sure when or if I will ever find a Tarpon, but now at least I have some flies to try.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Kudu" data-cid="557849" data-time="1373654429"><p>

Got my flies in the mail here at the office today. Thanks for the quality flies guys. They are all well tied and on good hooks. I cant wait to fish them.</p></blockquote>

Please guys if you manage to get one of my whistlers into the mouth of one of your poons I would love a pic!

And if it isn't. ..... please dont shatter my delusion :P coz this has made my day!