Fly Tying
troutguy

TROUT DRY FLY SWAP

FishingBobNelson asked in a post if anyone would host a trout fly swap. Why not? It was a busy summer and I need to get back swapping. I love trout and tying trout flies is always fun. Tie your favorite trout dry fly. Need twelve tyers (12) with a due date of October 15th.

October 15th, 1977 was the Sweetest Day. (Google it) How do I know? I married my sweetie that day. Don't be late if you sign up.

Beginners are welcome. CLOSED

1. Troutguy a Female Beaverkill size 14

2. DCap240

3. ATXDiscgolfer

4. Riffleriversteelheadslayer

5. FishingBobNelson

6. Fletchfishes

7. Natedubay

8. Kristin

9. Shoebop

10. Switch10

11. Bryon Anderson

12. Vicrider replaces Horseshoes who replaced Travis

I'll sign up for two spots if you let me, one for me and one for Kristin. She was saying last night that she'd like to do another.

Thank you all. I will send out my address by PM shortly. Who is Kristin?

Interesting blend of beginners, old friends and people I don't see swap often. I welcome you all and look forward to seeing your ties.

Kristin is the lovely lady on the left in my avatar. She is my fishing and hunting partner. She's been an overwhelming supporter of my tying and rod building, and not only because she benefits greatly from it...

She did a beginner swap not to long ago, and has tied a bit for her own fly box. Don't expect anything too wild, but she's not bad at all really. She saw some fan wings she liked in the recent Fly Tyer Magazine and I said I'd help her learn them. I think I'm down for something with CDC since I just replenished my stock.